A Compelling History of Innovation
At Buick we are proud of our company's history of automotive success and innovation. Follow the links below to learn more about us.
- Children are generally safer if they are secured in a rear seat using the
appropriate child safety seats and restraints, which is why General Motors
recommends that child safety seats be properly secured in a vehicle's rear seat.
Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle
equipped with an active air bag. See you vehicle Owner's Manual and child
safety seat instructions for more safety information.
- Buicks are equipped with engines produced by different operating units of GM,
its subsidiaries or suppliers to GM worldwide.
- Buicks and their components are assembled or produced by different operating
units of General Motors, its subsidiaries or suppliers to GM worldwide. We
sometimes find it necessary to produce Buicks with different or differently
sourced components than originally scheduled. Since some options may be
unavailable when your vehicle is assembled, we suggest you verify that your
vehicle includes the equipment you ordered or, if there are changes, that they
are acceptable to you.
Updated Service Information
- Buick regularly sends its dealers useful service bulletins about Buick products.
Buick monitors product performance in the field. We then prepare bulletins for
servicing our products better. You can receive these bulletins, too. Ask your
dealer or, for ordering information, call 1-800-551-4123.
- The GM 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty covers repairs for any
new Buick, including labor and parts, to correct any defects in material or
workmanship occurring during the warranty period. The complete vehicle
(including tires) will be covered for 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes
first. See your Buick dealer for terms of this limited warranty.
The GM Card
- For information, or to apply for the GM Mastercard, call 1-800-8GM-CARD.
SmartLease by GMAC
- For information about SmartLease or any of the other quality GMAC financing
options, see your Buick dealer or call 1-800-32-SMART.
GM Mobility Program
- Buick recognizes the importance of mobility to everyone's life and, therefore,
offers financial assistance to persons with disabilities through the General
Motors Mobility Program. This program can provide up to $1,000 reimbursement
toward the cost of aftermarket mobility adaptive equipment for drivers or
passengers; $200 of which may be applied toward a siren detector for drivers
who are deaf or hard of hearing. For details and free resource information,
call 1-800-323-9935 (TTY users: 1-800-833-9935).
®2000 GM Corp. All rights reserved. Century, Park Avenue,
Regal, LeSabre and Buick are registered trademarks of GM Corp. Buckle up, America!
Cars for sale in...